NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 12-19-2006 13:00:06

furkitfox

Wacintaki free to modify?

Maybe a stupid question, but I want to make sure before I make any modifications.  Is Wacintaki free to modify to suit my needs?  I don't want to get in any trouble.  ^_^

Thanks.  smile

- Kit
Tokidokijournal.com

#2 12-20-2006 04:01:21

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Wacintaki free to modify?

It certainly is.  However, keep in mind that it is based on code originally written by Theo Chakkapark, so both his and my names must remain intact in the source code.

1.3.6 is about to be relased, soon, BTW.  Given how long 1.3.5 lasted, this new version is likely to be final for a while, and would be the best base for any mods you're considering.  It's basicly done, but I'm testing it for a few more days on my own oekaki before I release it.

#3 12-20-2006 10:27:33

sfox8

big_smile cool. i didnt know you were working on another one. now i wish i wasn't already so far into editing 1.3.5 >.>

are there any major differences or significant fixes?

#4 12-20-2006 13:10:33

furkitfox

Sweet, thanks Waccoon.  ^_^

#5 12-22-2006 03:29:52

Waccoon
Administrator

For the most part, the fixes are no big deal.  However, there were issues with the language usage in the paint applets, so error messages would not be returned if a picture wasn't submit properly (the error messages are in the language files).  By deafult, the applets will forward to the comment screen if nothing is returned, so this could result in a lost picture if something goes wrong.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB