NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 04-12-2007 04:57:54

angeliq

Login could not be verified??

I'm getting a weird error when trying to upload finished pics from the applets.It gives me an error saying "Login could not be verified.Pleas take a screenshot of your picture."
I have the admin permissions to the board and I havent been messing with those.I'm also logged in correctly (cookie did not expire).I've already submitted 2 pics earlier,they were the first 2.I suspect my host had undergone some changes but I'm not sure,if it's a way to fix it without changing my host,I'd be thankful smile also,if I have to change hosts,how do I migrate already existant users to the new database I would have to create?

Thank you in advance
AngeliQ

#2 04-13-2007 04:06:00

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Login could not be verified??

This is a bit odd.

Cookies and POST data can't be mixed with each other, so the cookies normally used to identify a member must be sent directly by the applet to the server.  For some reason, this isn't being processed correctly.

Open up any paint applet, and do a "View Source" from within your web browser.  Somewhere in the code you should see a line like this:

Code:

<param name="send_header" value="mode=norm;edittimes=1176454774;usr={X};vcode={Y}" />

...where "X" is your username, and "Y" is the encrypted version of your password (a string of numbers).

If that information is showing up properly in the applet code, then there's something wrong with how the server is accepting the data.  I might need a link to your board to figure out which parts are not being submit properly.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB