NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-23-2007 08:55:19

The T.C.

two problems

one, for some reason on administration it doesn't show the link to editing the banner, and in the control pannel some text is missing.

two when I try to use the template designer I get ths error on top when I save

Warning: fopen(templates/template.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/arcader/public_html/oldkhacki/tedit.php on line 145

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/arcader/public_html/oldkhacki/tedit.php on line 146

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/arcader/public_html/oldkhacki/tedit.php on line 147

I tried re-uploading the original files, but it didn't work. Thing is that it worked once...

#2 01-24-2007 16:43:53

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: two problems

If text is missing, chances are the language file is out of date.  Try re-uploading the language file.  I don't think I had a release of Wax that had language problems other than error messages.

As for the permission issues, it appears that your templates folder is locked.  Sometimes that will happen when administrators perform maintenance on a server.  Using FTP, change the CHMOD number of the templates folder to 775, and all the template files within that folder to 664.

To verify that all the files and folders are set correctly, download this test file:  permissions.zip

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB