NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-19-2006 14:28:33

duck

I think my index is screwed up

Alright ^^;

My oekaki is really weirding out on me. I can't do anything. You can't send images, recover images, comment, upload images, search for members in the memberlist search, edit the notice, banner, etc. And you can't navigate to another page to view older pictures. If you do change something it doesn't appear on the main page.

I think it has something to do with my index.php because I screwed around with it when I wasn't supposed to. (While in my browser I did "view page source" and edited that one and then saved it for whatever reason.)

I guess I was curious and wanted to experiment..though I should have done that on a dummy-oekaki.

So, I'm just wondering if my oekaki can be saved. I would set up a new one, but its not my host so I can't go in and set up a new one.

Here's my oekaki: http://tpoekaki.ticklishdesigns.com/index.php

thanks very much in advance T_T

#2 11-19-2006 18:17:56

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: I think my index is screwed up

Changing the index doesn't corrupt any files, so you can just copy an original version of that file to the board.  Were you trying to acheive anything in particular?

After doing so, you'll probably have to clear your browser cookies.  There is definately an issue with processing the login, since the board told me I was logged in but was not allowing me member access (thank goodness).

Actually, you can get the latest patch (5.5.11) if you haven't modified any other files.  Just copy the new files over the old ones.  I do see there's an extra link in your current header file, though.

#3 11-19-2006 18:58:35

duck

Re: I think my index is screwed up

WOW! That was so easy to fix! Thank you *SO* much, I was so scared, haha! I wasn't really trying to do anything..just curious to see what would do what. ^^; Thanks again!!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB