NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 07-28-2006 00:27:00

Mirelle

Header/Online List errors?

I just made this new oekaki, no longer than 5 days ago. Just recently, I got these two errors:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/export/www/hosting/paradoxed/oekaki/online.php on line 102
Can't open file: 'op_oekakionline.MYI'. (errno: 145)Can't open file: 'op_oekakionline.MYI'. (errno: 145)

And this one:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/export/www/hosting/paradoxed/oekaki/header.php on line 190

Unfortunately, those same errors are the reason I got rid of my old oekaki and made this new one. I don't know if it's just my computer or the program I used to upload the files, but it's frankly getting very annoying. I'm using the latest version of Wax Poteto 'cause I downloaded it last Sunday.

Thanks. ^^

P.S. My oekaki is here: http://paradoxed.pa.funpic.org/oekaki/

Last edited by Mirelle (07-28-2006 00:36:25)

#2 07-28-2006 04:12:53

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Header/Online List errors?

Ouch.  This is an internal problem with the database software, and the table needs to be repaired.

Let me check if there's a way you can repair the table yourself.  Most likely, however, an system administrator will have to do it.  They might be performing some maintenance on the server right now.

#3 07-28-2006 04:24:47

Waccoon
Administrator

Hmm... I don't think you'd have the proper permission to repair it yourself.  Try contacting tech support and ask them to repair the table.  If they don't respond, I'll give you a script to delete the table and make a new one (easy for the 'Online' table), but I don't know if that will cause any ill side effects.

#4 07-28-2006 11:11:42

Mirelle

Arg, they haven't responded. I'm just a little suprised by this problem though, 'cause it was fine for a while after I started it up.

#5 07-30-2006 05:15:42

Waccoon
Administrator

If you don't get a reply within a reasonable amount of time, upload this to your oekaki folder and run it:

repaironline.php

It will drop the online table and, if sucessful, make a new one.  Thankfully, the online table is totally disposable.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB