NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 05-04-2005 09:47:44

Adrian

Issue with chat.php

Hey again,

Sorry for bothering you with this, but I noticed a PHP error going on with chat.php.  The chat loads fine at first, until it has to refresh.  Then two errors occur

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site224/fst/var/www/html/oekaki/chat.php on line 232

This one is displayed on the page at the time of refresh, or if you post text, same difference.  This next one appears as an error box in the lower-left hand corner of the browser.

Line: 93
Char: 36
Error: Unterminated string constant
Code: 0
URL: http://www.tufentertainment.net/oekaki/chat.php

Both errors only happen when some text is posted, or the page refreshes itself.  I hope I'm not bothering you too much with these things.  Thanks for your help again.

#2 05-04-2005 21:01:20

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Issue with chat.php

With the old (default) chat system, you might get a mysql_result() if the total count of online users is off.  After 15 minutes it should correct itself.

The new chat system has a syntax clause that doesn't always work.  I fixed this is Wacintaki, but forgot to update Wax.  Let me know if this works:  new_chat-5.5.0.zip

#3 05-04-2005 21:27:18

Adrian

Re: Issue with chat.php

The new chat seems to work fine.  Thanks again, Waccoon.  smile

I can't seem to find any other errors, but I'll be sure to let you know if I run across any.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB