NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 10-28-2006 00:02:45

Nullig

More Integration Questions

I've added PunBB onto my site and have integrated the Coppermine Photo Gallery software into it.

What I'd like is to somehow have the posted Oekaki pics integrated into the member's album within the Coppermine Photo Gallery.

Are you at all familiar with Coppermine? It has so many features, including sales of one's artwork.
I think this would be a terrific integration. Wacintaki --> Coppermine.

Whatcha think?

#2 10-28-2006 08:33:50

sfox8

Re: More Integration Questions

hm.. I'm pretty interested in that mod. Coppermine is a wonderful photo gallery script. I agree, it would be great with Wacintaki. But it would definately take a lot of work. Coppermine is pretty large. xD *commends you for being able to integrate it with punbb*

#3 10-29-2006 05:34:24

Waccoon
Administrator

I don't know anything about Coppermine.  You'd have to be quite familiar with the submission process to directly insert stuff into the gallery, as well as any authorization requirements.  It's far more complex than just sharing a single login with a forum.  smile

#4 10-29-2006 13:26:49

Nullig

Well, I found a Coppermine mod that allows you to point to pics that are "remote" - in may case, my Wacintaki studio - and have tham appear in the Coppermine Gallery.

Now I just have to make a script to identify new pics, who drew them and the pic titles, so I can post weekly updates on the Coppermine Gallery.

Not the best way to integrate, but certainly less coding.

#5 12-28-2007 12:20:50

lgxlgn-frm

coppermine... coppermine integration please....

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB