NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 06-04-2005 00:10:21

Kami

Picture upload error

I installed the Wacintaki yesterday (upgrade from Oekaki Poteto). At first everything appeared to be alright, then I tried drawing and sending the picture (using Shi-Painter Pro).

The upload was very slow (which could be caused by my connection, but then again it worked much faster before the upgrade) and when the upload was finished instead of the picture I was working on I could see the last picture on the board. (Screencap: http://magisystem.foxnet.pl/upload/Clipboard01.jpg <--this is not the pic I was working on.) If I tried commenting and sending it anyway, the comment would replace the comment of the last pic.
In short, no new picture appears, just the new comment replaces the comment of the last pic I finished before the upgrade. I tried this three times, with the same results.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Address of my Wacintaki board: http://magisystem.foxnet.pl/oekaki

#2 06-04-2005 04:43:14

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Picture upload error

I registered and drew a picture, and didn't have a problem.  Does your server log say anything?

It's possible that your browser cookie is messed up.  Try logging out and back in again, or flushing your cookies altogether.  The database seems to be fine and you're permission flags are all there.  This is really odd.

#3 06-07-2005 04:38:57

Kami

Re: Picture upload error

Thank you so much for your time. smile

It turned out that the problem was caused by the server - there was some sort of trouble with it and the admin had to upload the data backup a few times. It's just a freak accident that it happened exactly after I upgraded my oekaki board, so I thought that the problem was caused by the upgrade (as everything else worked just fine).
...I just wish the admin would mail me before the fact, not afterwards... wink

Once again thank you, both for your time and for creating such a wonderful upgrade script!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB