NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 05-07-2009 09:11:04

Soul

Installation Troubles

Hello, I've tried installing the oekaki to my website and it's all going well except for the fact that my resource file only has 4 files in it:
   hacks.ftp
   preview.png
   preview2.png
   pr0n.png

I've changed the pr0n.png image to something to suit my website more, but the images were gone before I changed it so I doubt that's anything important.

I'm following the Read me to the letter and I've changed the CHMOD for the folders, but not for the following files simply because I can't find them in the package at all! I've looked and redownloaded the install file, which is the latest one, and they aren't included:

resource/banner.php
   resource/hosts.txt
   resource/ips.txt
   resource/notice.php
   resource/rules.php

This is either me being a super moron or they genuinely aren't in the .zip but I've seached high and low for the files, I've not changed the file names in the slightest, like I said to the letter

this is version 1.4.2

There also wasn't a 'pictures' folder, which I changed and created myself, does that contain anything else that's nessesary for the installation?

Thanks a lot!

#2 05-07-2009 12:36:13

Re: Installation Troubles

Those files are created by use, not so much installed.
Example: Editing your banner/notice will create the banner.php file. smile

#3 05-07-2009 20:42:16

Soul

<xD thanks a lot, i feel so stupid...

#4 05-08-2009 02:33:09

Waccoon
Administrator

Yeah, on some servers you'll have to create them yourself due to oddball security policies, but under normal circumstances, the files are generated automatically as they are needed.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB