NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 02-28-2009 23:32:31

Waccoon
Administrator

Wacintaki status update

I've not been working very much on the board for a while, but recently I've gotten back into coding and 1.4.2 is coming together quite well.  This is the first version in a while that will have some new features.  I've found out that the censorship code I downloaded from someone else is broken, and have been working on my own version, instead.  My plan is to get 1.4.2 released within the next week or so, but my own censorship code isn't quite ready, so it may have to wait until the next release.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that things are getting done, albeit slowly.  Thanks to all the social networking sites, and the fact that Java is becoming quite problematic these days, oekaki isn't that popular, anymore.  But, I am interested in keeping Wacintaki alive for as long as I can.

#2 03-06-2009 09:16:59

~*Eevee1*~

Re: Wacintaki status update

I disagree on the popularity statement, you're definitely keeping it alive!
We all appreciate the work you do here, that's why we always come back to check out the latest updates. I know I'm always excited to see the next new thing added to wacintaki and I brag to my members all the time about new features. big_smile

Owner of the Suta-Raito Oekakis:
Sutaro Sketcher
SR Oekaki
SRO is the merged form of SRON and SROA, with new templates and funnn contests <3

#3 03-06-2009 22:30:15

Twighlight

Yes, every individual oekaki considers itself an oekaki, but in truth, because of your work, every oekaki in the WORLD, hear me, the WORLD is a family.
You created a wonderful system for all artists to be able to communicate and interact.
You've done an amazing thing and it'll last forever.
big_smile

#4 03-24-2009 19:27:36

pikatuff

Yes. Oekaki is definitely not going out just yet. We're glad you're here doing this. smile

Guys who intrude on other people's paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die.

#5 04-12-2009 08:41:39

Waccoon
Administrator

For a number of reasons, I haven't worked on 1.4.2 for the last few weeks.  I'll spare you the details.  However, if no bugs show up during the testing on my oekaki, it will be released in a few days.

I'm making a big deal about 1.4.2 because it will contain a new moderator account and a few other long overdue features that people will like.

#6 04-22-2009 04:59:49

I can't wait for 1.4.2 <3 big_smile

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB