NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-20-2009 16:57:16

DarkRiku435

Picture Problem with Wacintaki 1.4.0

This is only one person out of a community of 57 active people.

For some reason, this person will upload a picture with no errors what so ever and then go back to edit the picture and the canvas is completely blank.
The layers are deleted.
There's no lines, colors, nothing. Just a blank canvas.
I even went to see if it was the member's browser and it showed up as white and blank on my browsers as well.

From what I know they're running on Firefox 3, they can't use IE due to a virus problem. They don't have any other browsers due to the fact I believe they're running on Windows safe mode for now.

Is there any real reason for this?
Because it wasn't like this a while ago at all and it must have started about a week ago, they've been running on safe mode for over a month.

#2 01-20-2009 20:01:48

Twighlight

Re: Picture Problem with Wacintaki 1.4.0

o.o
i'd like to see an oekaki like that/
idk what to tell u

#3 01-21-2009 05:03:50

DarkRiku435 wrote:

This is only one person out of a community of 57 active people.

For some reason, this person will upload a picture with no errors what so ever and then go back to edit the picture and the canvas is completely blank.
The layers are deleted.
There's no lines, colors, nothing. Just a blank canvas.
I even went to see if it was the member's browser and it showed up as white and blank on my browsers as well.

This happens to me all the time, it's really annoying. I would love to know how to fix it as well. I've tried clearing my cache and everything hmm.

Last edited by Rage Inflictor (01-21-2009 05:04:37)

#4 01-23-2009 07:58:51

~*Eevee1*~

This happened to one member of my board (out of hundreds of actives), so it didn't concern me too much, but it's interesting to know it's happening to others. I'm not sure how we fixed it but one of my admins re-uploaded the animation file and I think it worked. Just guessing though.

Last edited by ~*Eevee1*~ (01-23-2009 08:01:19)

Owner of the Suta-Raito Oekakis:
Sutaro Sketcher
SR Oekaki
SRO is the merged form of SRON and SROA, with new templates and funnn contests <3

#5 01-24-2009 20:53:06

Pandalocity

Oh this is on my oekaki
Animation should fix that right up

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB