NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-14-2009 21:31:31

Twighlight

Public pics

umm, is there a modification i can make so when a picture is "public", when another member colors it, it reuploads the new one rather than basically editing the persons lineart?
like on eevee1's oekaki?

#2 01-14-2009 23:38:32

Re: Public pics

Twighlight wrote:

umm, is there a modification i can make so when a picture is "public", when another member colors it, it reuploads the new one rather than basically editing the persons lineart?
like on eevee1's oekaki?

Um... doesn't it already do that? O.o Like if the password is set to 'public' then a duplicate of the image will go under the editing artists account. But if you make the password 'cat' it will merely edit the image under the original artists account. All edited pictures automatically credit the original artist. o_O

#3 01-15-2009 16:26:29

Twighlight

the way ive noticed it is that if you retouch a public image, it stays in the same spot, only its as if the orignal creator made the change. it doesnt duplicate.

#4 01-15-2009 20:24:12

Twighlight wrote:

the way ive noticed it is that if you retouch a public image, it stays in the same spot, only its as if the orignal creator made the change. it doesnt duplicate.

It duplicates if it is set as public: http://moonshineoekaki.net/coding/index.php

(Original by Rage) cannot be removed.

#5 01-16-2009 08:20:41

~*Eevee1*~

Yup, it's already in the Wac boards, no special modification. ^^

Owner of the Suta-Raito Oekakis:
Sutaro Sketcher
SR Oekaki
SRO is the merged form of SRON and SROA, with new templates and funnn contests <3

#6 01-16-2009 19:52:03

Twighlight

well then...i guess i just didnt s=do something right. ^^;
i feel like a total tard........
sorry for my n00bness everyone

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB