NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-24-2008 22:04:25

toastie

EDIT: I got it to work! I just had to ask for an upgrade in my PHP configuration. It was originally on basic but now its intermediate and that enables file upload. Yay!!

Last edited by toastie (09-26-2008 21:00:24)

Watch out for that skateboard!

#2 09-25-2008 05:39:00

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Avatars

Yeah, I just tried to send a picture with Chibi Paint, and that applet doesn't work, either.  Any images uploaded to the server the "proper" way will not work.  This includes file uploads, Chibi Paint pictures, and avatars.  After messing with sending different kinds of data to the server, I just kept getting an "OK" message from the server, but the data is thrown out.  I think they just have a security filter in place that prevents image uploads.

You could try asking tech support if they could allow file uploads to your account.  Since it's a free host, however, I wouldn't expect much help.

#3 10-01-2008 18:22:04

toastie

Yup it's workin now... all I had to do was upgrade my PHP configuration big_smile

Watch out for that skateboard!

#4 10-02-2008 06:03:09

Waccoon
Administrator

Hey, awesome!  If that's all it takes, I'll consider updating the free host list with this one.

#5 11-01-2008 04:59:06

Waccoon
Administrator

For this board (PunBB), go to "Profile", then "Personality".

For Wacintaki and Wax Poteto, click the "Edit Profile" option in the menu, and the link to the avatar uploader is in the middle of the page.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB