NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 03-04-2007 20:06:52

Kobun04

Ack! My "Control Panel" disappeared!

Yesterday I logged into my oekaki and to my dismay the link to my "control panel" disappeared! What happened? It was there the day before!

Thanks for the help! ^^

#2 03-05-2007 07:35:03

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Ack! My "Control Panel" disappeared!

Ouch.  Your owner permissions must have gotten lost.

To fix this, use the "flagrestore.php" file from the documentation folder of the distribution.  Open it up in Notepad, type your username into the script in the appropriate place, upload the file to your server, and run it.

If you need help, give me a link to your board, and I'll prepare the script for you.  Then, you'll just have to upload it.  Sorry the fix isn't simpler, but that might cause security problems.

Do you know what you were doing yesterday that might cause permissions to change?  Wax Poteto is still a bit buggy in this respect, and will be until 5.6 is released.

#3 03-05-2007 18:28:20

Kobun04

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have a question though.. Is this an "idiot proof" method? Cause I lost my last oekaki board last time I tried to do something like this...

#4 03-07-2007 21:42:03

Kobun04

Okay, I tired it and I go an error that reads:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDaATE op_oekaki SET usrflags='GASODIM' WHERE usrname='Kobun04'' at line 1
Flags could not be reset.  Check your dbconn.php file

#5 03-09-2007 05:04:04

Waccoon
Administrator

Try this one:  flagrestore.zip

It's already customized, so just upload it and run it.

#6 03-09-2007 06:21:50

Kobun04

Thank you soo much! ^___^

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB