NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-25-2007 11:56:39

chimi

This is intersting... But broken!

Oddly enough, in the latest version of Waxpoteto, templates like blue-ness and that don't work.

Let's see... the server I'm on was just upgraded to PHP5 and MySQL 5... so does that have anything to do with it?

I actually compiled a list of the templates that refuse to work:

hentai-fire
forestgreen
snowwhite
plasteline
blue-ness
pinkish

They all provide the same error  (Some have it on a different line, but they're all around lines 71~73):

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/nagarebo/domains/nagareboshi.org/public_html/oekaki/templates/hentai-fire.php on line 71

A more intersting point is that when I was making templates on OekakiPoteto 5, those templates work just fine.  It's just those few...

Last edited by chimi (01-25-2007 12:21:08)

#2 01-25-2007 14:07:39

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: This is intersting... But broken!

Let's see... the server I'm on was just upgraded to PHP5 and MySQL 5... so does that have anything to do with it?

Yup.  PHP5 is more strict about syntax.

These templates contain the segment <?=?>, which parses as an error.  In PHP4, this works fine.  It's been a while since I've used other templates, so I never noticed this before.

Give me a day to package Wax 5.12.

#3 01-26-2007 20:11:26

chimi

Re: This is intersting... But broken!

Ara!  Thank you big_smile
I was going to go through and fix it myself, but if you're doing it for all, that's awesome.

<3  I remember you from the suteki.nu boards.  You were awesome there too, Waccoon.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB