NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 06-26-2005 12:34:10

Ryo

Gallery integration?

Hi everybody !
How are you?
I've got a little problem :
I want to install on my board (Wacintaki 1.2) a gallery (like BBSnote(exemple http://www.totyo.com/piyo/postcg/bbsnote.cgi))where members can post their CGs, but i'm very big noob in PHP T__T
Is there some one who can help me?

Thanks Waccoon for your Wacintaki ^^

Last edited by Ryo (06-26-2005 12:34:34)

#2 06-26-2005 14:30:52

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Gallery integration?

Wacintaki has an upload feature so people can post CG drawings and photos.  Currently, there's no way to disable the oekaki applets so only uploads are allowed, but any GIF, JPG, or PNG can be uploaded.

Be careful, though.  You already have an OekakiPoteto and a PotetoPoteto board, and Wacintaki cannot share a member database with those boards.  You'll either have to upgrade both those boards, or use a new member database.  In other words, when installing Wacintaki, use something other than "op_" for the member database prefix and main database prefix.  If you update the other boards to Wacintaki, they can all share the same member profiles so people don't have to re-register for each board.

Also note that the Wacintaki updater only works with OekakiPoteto, not PotetoPoteto.  Don't try to update your adult board.

#3 06-27-2005 00:51:44

Ryo

Re: Gallery integration?

Thanks for your answers
(but it's not my boards in the exemple ^^"""", I've got a wacintaki 1.13 and soon I wil upgrade it to 1.2 ^^)

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB