NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-03-2007 15:32:19

~*Eevee1*~

Banscript acting up~

Well, the banscript for all of my oekakis has never actually worked. I'm not sure if I keep uploading the wrong file or not; I've got about 4 different files for it from previous issues.
Right now, if you type anything into either of the boxes and press edit, the page will refresh with no information kept.
If you have some spare time and would like to look at it, SROA needs theirs fixed the most.
Right now SROA is located here: http://www.sroekakia.com/oekakitest/
For temporary time down.

Also. I might as well ask about this while I'm here: ShiPainter sometimes messes up and the multiply option for the layers disappears. A lot of people have been asking about that. Sometimes it'll work find for me but not for others. Any ideas? =O

Owner of the Suta-Raito Oekakis:
Sutaro Sketcher
SR Oekaki
SRO is the merged form of SRON and SROA, with new templates and funnn contests <3

#2 01-04-2007 04:43:25

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Banscript acting up~

Aw, man.  This has been broken for a while in 5.5.11.  I was looking at the 5.5.12 code and I fixed it without even realizing it.

Here's the new one:  New functions file

As for the applet, I haven't a clue.  I don't use ShiPainter very often.  I have noticed that the advanced palette mode does tend to screw up once in a while, and the color selection tool doesn't always work.  It's been a while since the applet has been updated.

#3 01-04-2007 10:51:14

~*Eevee1*~

Re: Banscript acting up~

Excellent, it works perfectly. Thanks for your help Waccoon, you're a life saver. big_smile

Owner of the Suta-Raito Oekakis:
Sutaro Sketcher
SR Oekaki
SRO is the merged form of SRON and SROA, with new templates and funnn contests <3

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB