NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-14-2006 16:32:58

calophi

Board was working, then got a php error

So I had installed the board (upgraded from OekakiPoteto) and went through the control panel to look at the new settings.  Everything submitted fine, and I went through and gave some users upload permissions.

Then I went back to the control panel to mess around again, and when I submitted I got an error that I now get permanently, causing my board to be unusable:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare make_edit_pass() (previously declared in /homepages/9/d94157882/htdocs/animejbNET/oekaki/paintsave.php:11) in /homepages/9/d94157882/htdocs/animejbNET/oekaki/paintsave.php on line 11

What would have caused this error?  How can I fix things?  I can assure you that I have not touched this template at all.

My board would be at: http://oekaki.animejb.net

#2 11-14-2006 16:40:18

calophi

Re: Board was working, then got a php error

Just as a note, I tried reuploading all the php files and running the updater again.  It didn't seem to help.

#3 11-15-2006 03:24:41

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Board was working, then got a php error

It can't declare the function on line 11 because it's already been declared on line 11?  The only way I can see that happening is if "paintsave.php" is being used twice.  It's never supposed to be used more than once.

Are you changing the thumbnail options when you exit the control panel?  "paintsave.php" is included for the thumbnail generator, but it is only used if you change thumbnail options.  This might give me a clue.

Re-uploading "cpanel.php" and "paintsave.php" wouldn't hurt.  However, make sure you delete the original files before uploading the replacements.  Sometimes FTP programs don't overwrite files proplerly.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB