NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-01-2006 14:59:16

Doom Fox

Lineart/Coloring feature and Avatar problem

Hello, I'm almost done setting up some Oekaki boards, however I have two last questions. First I've noticed in sites like wwwoekakicentral.com there's a board where people can submit lineart and others will be able to color it, they select the lineart through a thumbnail that the artist already submited it and they get to color it.

And I installed one board and I did some "test" posts. I can see my avatar on the top post where I submit the drawing but when I tried to post a comment the avatar didn't appeared, how can I fix that?

Example:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/doomfoxluis/problem.png

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Last edited by Doom Fox (09-01-2006 15:09:02)

#2 09-02-2006 19:16:07

Sadil

Re: Lineart/Coloring feature and Avatar problem

I can't help you with the lineart thing, but the avatar is quite simple.

Go to Administration > Control Panel and scroll down to the Avatars section. It will ask you two questions;

Use Avatars? Yes/No          <- For displaying avatars on pictures
On Comments? Yes/No       <- For displaying avatars on comments

You have the first one (User Avatars) set on yes, because it display your avatar when you draw a picture. smile To enable it in comments you need to set the second (On Comments) on yes as well. Hope that helped!

#3 09-02-2006 20:36:42

Waccoon
Administrator

Wacintaki supports passwords and public pictures.

Passwords allow more than one person to edit a single picture.  Only one image is affected, but it may be bumped every time it is edited.  This is collaboration or simple group picture support.

Public pictures may be modified by any registered member.  When a public picture is retouched, the new picture is posted as if it were a new picture, and the original artist is credited automatically.  This is the "coloring book" type of posting.  It may not be as sophisticated as OC's method (which I have not used).

Safety saves, passwords, and public pictures must all be enabled individually in the control panel.

#4 09-02-2006 23:25:01

Doom Fox

Waccoon wrote:

Wacintaki supports passwords and public pictures.

Passwords allow more than one person to edit a single picture.  Only one image is affected, but it may be bumped every time it is edited.  This is collaboration or simple group picture support.

Public pictures may be modified by any registered member.  When a public picture is retouched, the new picture is posted as if it were a new picture, and the original artist is credited automatically.  This is the "coloring book" type of posting.  It may not be as sophisticated as OC's method (which I have not used).

Safety saves, passwords, and public pictures must all be enabled individually in the control panel.

Oooh I get it, this is awesome thanks a lot Wac big_smile

Oh and thanks for the reply Sadil ^_^ It worked, I also noticed I didn't change the URL in the avatar field for the parent oekaki.

Last edited by Doom Fox (09-03-2006 00:05:53)

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB