NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 08-05-2006 23:06:37

kevin

Language pack

hey waccon:
I made this language pack,
http://bbs.04gd.com/rpg/wactlang.zip
for Wacintaki 1.3.3 to make it support all languages
I hope you include this in your next release.. so more people can use it.thanks

Last edited by kevin (08-05-2006 23:07:22)

#2 08-07-2006 02:51:12

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Language pack

Oh, awesome!  I've been putting this off for a long time due to the number of files that have to be changed.  This saves me a lot of work.

If you'd like proper credit send me an e-mail with whatever you'd like the headers to say.  Thanks a lot!

#3 08-09-2006 02:35:11

kevin

sorry for sending mail a bit late... I attached new version in there because there was some errors after I went through all files again.. I don't know is there are still some error..
I'm planning to add more applet on that board..but dunno if i have time because there are too many homeworks.

#4 08-10-2006 03:16:11

Waccoon
Administrator

Hmm... I got the e-mail but not the attachment.

#5 08-12-2006 08:06:57

kevin2

Hey i just sent you another e-mail with the attachment... hopefully you saw it.

#6 08-12-2006 22:36:00

Waccoon
Administrator

Yup, I got it.  I'll try to take a look at it this weekend, and if I have some questions, I'll e-mail you.  Thanks!

#7 08-26-2006 07:35:50

Waccoon
Administrator

Just to give you an update, I finished looking at the code last week, with only a few small issues.  I'm currently testing this on my board, and should have it released by next week.

I'll be updating the hacks file to support your new page numbers, too.  I think it's about time Wacintaki supports the drop-down menu style as an option.

#8 09-03-2006 00:22:54

kevin

That's cool.. i havn't been online much since last week because assesments and final trial exam..plus the camp afterwards..i'm looking forward to the new version...
i'm working on a mod which will include all applets.. but i don't know if anyone will agree for me to make such thing..

#9 10-16-2006 07:23:22

Zeeke

Hey, were can we get this language pack please ? i'm very interested, i've downloaded wac 1.3.4 but their's no other language supported but english... if you could send it to me by mail, i would really appreciate it.

#10 10-17-2006 02:15:54

Waccoon
Administrator

The only language pack other than English so far is Chinese.  It should be in the "language" folder of the distribution.  Make sure you copy it to the "lanugage" folder on the server, and it should show up in both the default language field of the control panel as well as each member's profile editor.

#11 10-18-2006 03:24:07

Zeeke

Ho okay, i was thinking it was a pack with translated language ( cause i'm french ).
Anyway i've begin to translate some features in french ( most of normal user view, not admin, and not the FAQ ).

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB