NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 03-03-2006 00:58:28

Kameloh

Shi Painter Re-touch?

I reinstalled wax poteto 5.5.5 on an oekaki and it doesn't seem to allow people to "retouch" their image (this also goes for 5.5.4)

http://oekakiart.com/archives/#168

After I press "upload" in retouch, it goes back to the frontpage but doesnt' update the picture/thumbnail

Retouched picture that didn't show up: http://oekakiart.com/archives/pictures/169.png

---

Side thought: Are you really going to add avatar support to 5.5.6? 'cause my way of doing it takes too much time/resources XDD

Rawr |3

#2 03-04-2006 05:12:46

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Shi Painter Re-touch?

Yes, I goofed again.  Here's a fix:  (REMOVED - Wax 5.5.6 has been released)

And, yes, due to popular demand (and I do mean demand), 5.5.6 will have avatar support.  I was going to add it to 5.6 with a lot of other fixes, but since ShiPainter is broken again, I'll save the other features for later.

The reason why I was holding off with 5.6 is because it will be the first version of Wax that is incompatible with OekakiPoteto, so you won't be able to go back to OP (database/config changes are required).  However, there's no reason why avatars would cause a compatibility problem, so I'll add them to 5.5.6.

No ETA, mind you, but next week is likely.  Wacintaki 1.3 is done at this point (yay!), so I can work on Wax this weekend.  wink

#3 03-04-2006 12:15:41

Kameloh

Ah, it works XD Thank you very much :3

Oh, there's also another minor problem that wax poteto has (I didn't want to make a new topic so I'm posting here :3)

Super Admins can't un-admin an admin XD

I fixed it (sorta XD), but I just wanted to let you know :3

Sorry 'bout that XDDD (can't wait till 5.5.6 !)

Last edited by Kameloh (03-04-2006 12:16:51)

#4 03-07-2006 15:07:09

Kameloh >guest<

Oh - OekakiBBS doesn't like to retouch either (both regular and animated)

Sorry for being a pain XDD o_O

#5 03-08-2006 04:55:59

Waccoon
Administrator

OekakiBBS doesn't work because it is a pain in the butt.  smile

Seriously, retouch works fine for me.  The applet just really doesn't like newer versions of Java.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB