NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 02-21-2006 17:13:36

Mirelle

Erk ><;

I'm installing another oekaki on my server, My first one the Wacintaki, second WaxPoteto. I'm just finishing the installation of my new board(Wax Poteto), and I get this error:

Duplicate entry 'Mirelle-chan' for key 2
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Mirelle-chan is my username, I don't know why it's saying 'Duplicate Entry'.

What really confuses me is the second error. Just in case, I went back and checked to see is any of the things weren't the same, but I couldn't find any errors. Could someone help me?

#2 02-21-2006 17:17:38

Mirelle

Re: Erk ><;

Okay, I found a possible problem causer:

Database Prefix
       change if you are installing an additional board

op_

What should I change it to?

#3 02-21-2006 22:06:32

sfox8

Usually, I would change it to something that has to do with your second board's name. If it's an advanced board then change it to ad_ or something big_smile
Then again you may not want it to be so easy for people to figure out so you could change it to something else. It's pretty much up to you, however you think would be better for you ^^

#4 02-22-2006 06:23:17

Waccoon
Administrator

Your new database prefix can be anything but "op_", just so the boards don't conflict with each other.

DANGER: Wacintaki and Wax Poteto cannot share databases.  They have different database structure and will probably corrupt each other.  The two things that conflict are permissions (Wacintaki uses ranks instead of user flags, which invalidates your owner status), and ages and templates are processed differently.

You will either have to make a new MySQL database for each board or, more realisticly, make sure both boards are the same type.

#5 02-22-2006 16:19:38

Mirelle

Ah, alrighty. THanks so much, both of you ^^

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB