NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 02-21-2006 13:15:39

Miri

Doubts

Sorry , I'm heavy, I'm again here again XD
I have two doubt about my oekaki
how I could have that register bring up email in direction arrives to them that they indicated when registering
what is necesary modigy in the new  "Funtions.php ((wax 5.5.4)) for you can add avatars the Kameloh
Thanks

.:*:Barbie Doll:*:.

#2 02-22-2006 06:57:49

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Doubts

The language file does not have directions about changing profiles after registration.  Changing this is difficult, especially since any changes will be lost if you upgrade Wax Poteto later.

The easiest thing to do is to redirect people to the profile editor after they register.  Open functions.php and search for "Registration Verification".  Scroll down to where you see this:

Code:

mail ( $row['email'], $BBStitle." ".$langop_autoreg_title, $langop_word_dear." ".$row['usrname'].",\n\n".$langop_autoreg_p1." ".$BBStitle." @ ".$okurl." ".$langop_autoreg_p2."\n\n".$langop_autoreg_p3.":\n".$permissions."\n\n".$langop_autoreg_p4."\n\n".$BBStitle." ".$langop_word_admin."\n".$langop_autoreg_p5."\n\n Get your own OekakiPoteto: http://suteki.nu\n OekakiPoteto is © 2001 - 2002 RanmaGuy (Theo Chakkapark) and Marcello.", "From: \"OekakiPoteto Admin\" <$eaddr>\nX-Mailer: OekakiPoteto 5.x by RanmaGuy (Theo Chakkapark) and Marcello\n");

all_done();

change the "all_done();" to this:

Code:

all_done('editprofile.php');

If you have customized the profile editor to include directions on how to change avatars, people should be able to figure it out.

This is going to change in 5.6, since I'll be adding avatars.  I plan to add directions on what to do after registration, but I don't have anyone to do translations for the language files.  Maybe I'll just ask for help on a few forums before 5.6 is released.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB