NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-26-2006 09:40:07

Prizm

"Aht" Gallery :D

This is a little off topic, but do you have any art gallery programs available for download? The gallery software I've come accross are over-stuffed, and generally not very user-friendly, and I really like how your art is laid out.

#2 01-27-2006 03:45:42

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: "Aht" Gallery :D

I'm afraid not.  I was going to work on a gallery system, but when I came to the conclusion that the new Oekaki Poteto is not going anywhere, I figured I would make my own oekaki system.  I know what you mean, though.  Coppermine and phpGallery are waaaaaaaay too bloated for my tastes.  It doesn't appear that good, minimalistic software is easy to find these days.  That's why I like this forum, PunBB.  It's one of the few truly small and efficient forumsI've found.  I'll spare you the horror of explaining how XMB works.  What an awful forum.

The gallery on my website will be replaced with a simple template-based system, which is not easy to use for non-programmers.  I don't think I can handle too many projects, given that I can only really code on the weekends.  sad

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB