NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 01-03-2006 21:47:01

sfox8

Registration MOD for Wax Poteto

Edit:

I finished the OeVista layout so I added the OeVista Registration Patches to the site. ^^

http://oevista.org/

You can access the MOD by going to Board Hacks and MODs and then choosing your board type (wax, wacintaki, op).

The Registration hack is only available to Wax and Wacintaki users at this time but the Oekaki Poteto version will be available soon. ^^ Keep updated with oevista.org and you would see it on the front page as an update. big_smile

There will also soon be some more hacks and stuff for oekaki owners there ^^ so yeah.

Also, I apologize to anyone who downloaded the registration patch before when there was the sql error. I hope it didn't cause any inconvenience. A quick fix for that would either be

A) download the newest archive on the site and upload it to your board.
B) download the latest archive and overwrite the old oevista code with the new one on the modguide.txt.

I would also suggest either A or B anyway. I fixed a problem that there was with the old code. It didn't oemail the admins but it would only oemail the user. I tested everything out, it oemails both the admin and user now. ^^;

Have fun! =3

Last edited by sfox8 (01-07-2006 22:55:02)

#2 01-05-2006 03:45:35

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Registration MOD for Wax Poteto

You've got a problem with an SQL statement.  I'll send you an fix via e-mail.

Edit:  Archive fixed

Last edited by Waccoon (01-06-2006 05:29:49)

#3 01-07-2006 23:07:23

sfox8

Re: Registration MOD for Wax Poteto

*updated the archive as well as the site* ^^

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB