NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-22-2012 13:54:17

zopi

languages not working?

I want to change the default language to Chinese (simplified) but even though I click submit, it stays english.

I'm using Wacintaki 1.5.12 here: http://keroekaki.byethost17.com/oekaki/index.php
except for a little css styling, I am complete clueless. the only modification I made is to change the "Pinkish" theme's colors to the one I have now, and change the boxes so that they won't stretch.

Do I need to install a language pack or something? though, I thought that already came with the oekaki.

thanks!

#2 09-23-2012 01:40:17

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: languages not working?

If I recall correctly, the default language for guests will always be the same as the language they have chosen for their web browser.  So, if your web browser is in English, that's the language the oekaki will use.  If your browser is set to Chinese Simplified, that's what the oekaki should use.  If you have your browser set to Chinese and the oekaki isn't using the correct language, let me know.

I forget if the registration screen remembers which language you have chosen when completing the registration process.  I'm not at home right now, so I'll have to look at the code later.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB