NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-05-2005 08:33:49

Valerie

Shipainter words on Draw not showing up

I'm using Wax Poteto 5.5.2 to upgrade a former OekakiPoteto version. I just downloaded it and installed it a while ago.

Some words under the Draw hover doesn't want to show up, I was wondering if I forgot something. It only shows up like this:

Draw » : Normal  / Animated  : Normal  / Animated  | PaintBBS: Normal  / Paletted  / Animated  | OekakiBBS: Normal  / Animated

I know that there's supposed to be "Shipainter" words before the first 2 Normal / Animated words and I tried editing the header.php file but I don't think it works either. Did I do something wrong somewhere? Thanks! smile

Btw, here's my link: http://oekaki.hiraya.net

I'm also wondering, on the main menu:

| Administration  | Draw  |  | Logout

I think it's supposed to be Register in between but is there any way to even remove the | even if you're logged-in?

Also in the admin area, I think there's something missing:

Administration » Profile  | Local: Edit Pics  / Edit Comments  / Recover Pics  | Global: Delete Pics  / Delete Comments  / View Pending  / Modify Permissions  /  / Edit News  / Edit Notice  / Ban List  / Template Designer  / Check Version  / Control Panel  / Send OPMail Notice  / Delete User

Between Edit News and Modiy Permissions. I think there's supposed to be an editbanner.php there?

I'm sorry for being such a neat freak or something. big_smile Thanks again!

Last edited by Valerie (11-05-2005 08:53:03)

#2 11-05-2005 23:06:25

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Shipainter words on Draw not showing up

Looks like the new language file isn't in place.  While old OP language packs will work (if you really need support for German, Korean, Polish, etc.), words for the new features won't show up.  For example, between "Draw" and "Logout", there is supposed to be the word "Upload".  If you use one of the other language packs that comes with Wax 5.5.2, the words will show up, but they will be in english.

Sometimes FTP programs don't overwrite files properly, so make sure the "./languages/english.php" file has been copied.  I haven't added any version control to Wax, so if a file is mismatched, the board won't tell you.

BTW, really nice work with your template.  smile

#3 11-05-2005 23:13:47

Valerie

Re: Shipainter words on Draw not showing up

Hurray! It's working now. Thanks a lot. smile

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB