NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is five + five?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Kanako
03-29-2006 06:14:52

thanks smile

Solved

Waccoon
03-29-2006 05:39:51

Here you go:  v5.5.8 Control Panel.

It will only go to compress.php if you change any settings.

Kanako
03-28-2006 10:23:50

Hi ^^

when modifying any thing of the Cpnael
I have left the screen in target with that direction

/oekaki//compress.php?partial=1

Use Wax 5.5.7 as it would be possible to be solved?

thanks smile

Waccoon
03-28-2006 05:44:17

Sorry, Wax Poteto doesn't have smilies, yet.

dee
03-27-2006 05:33:26

thanks waccoon.. i thought i shouldnt recopy the language folder... :p , you dont put the readme.txt in the patch, how will i know then..huhuhu...
sorry for the mistake, everything work fine now.
if i'm not messing, how can i add smilies in comment box? smile cheers~

Waccoon
03-26-2006 06:39:12

after i've overwrite the new patch, the approval still the same, there's no "force" option

Are you sure you recopied the language file?  If you don't update the language file, the word "force" won't show up in the control panel.  Lots of other things will be missing, too.

dee
03-26-2006 06:15:56

ermm..
after i've overwrite the new patch, the approval still the same, there's no"force" option,
then i have configure the functions.php by myself

i've copied the codes from line 392 :
    //$result = mysql_query ("INSERT INTO {$OekakiPoteto_MemberPrefix}oekaki SET usrname='{$username}', email='{$email}', usrpass='{$userpass1}', usrflags='P', comment='{$comment} - {$hostname} - {$SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']}', url='{$artURL}', joindate=NOW(), language='{$language}', templatesel='', lastlogin=NOW()");

and then paste to line 395

and it's work. People are approved immediately after that. I don't know what's really happened, but doing fine rite now using the board. I've changed the codes in index.php too to make avatar appear in every person in comments section.

Waccoon
03-26-2006 05:55:22

i've figure out something wrong in functions.php,
if u wanna make easy register ( w/o confirmation mail or approval admin )
follow these step :

I'm not sure to what you're referring.  After updating to 5.5.7, you have to go into the control panel and set registration approval to "force".  Force is a new option.  If registration approval is left on "no", people will still be asked to check their e-mail, and will be automatically approved only if the server's e-mail system isn't working or has been disabled.

I works like this:

Require Approval:
   Yes = Admins must approve all registrations.
   No = People activate their own registrations via e-mail.
   Force = People are approved immediately.

dee
03-26-2006 01:05:28

i've figure out something wrong in functions.php,
if u wanna make easy register ( w/o confirmation mail or approval admin )
follow these step :

if u use w.poteto 5.5.6, then u should overwrite with the new patch 5.5.7 ( using ftp )
after that, look up in /oekaki/functions.php , open edit with dreamweaver of notepad ( i prefer d/weaver )
go to line 392 ...
ops...really dont have much time now
stop here..
( i've fixxed this prob )

i've fix the avatar too..now, each comment will have avatar with it's own user... same like the forum..

waccoon, see mine here :
http://artwork.dee.com.my/oekaki

thanks waccoon for the patch!
i'll continue later.

dee
03-26-2006 00:36:03

i've overwrited the patch 5.5.7 ( the tiny one rite ), but it's still the same...hemm...maybe i should build up clean over again....and the avatar..something wrong there, they're appear the same avatar for the different user...

p/s: yeah, i really should clean install back..trial and error. maybe success then.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB