NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is seven + seven?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Fushi
06-23-2006 20:56:01

agigforfree.com gives you good space but their customer service sucks. D:

Waccoon
05-21-2006 23:56:19
Shadow_May
05-21-2006 11:50:14

I have a mac, what do I do? o.0

AJ
04-19-2006 13:35:31

YAY!!! ^^ thanks guys, but i figured it out! I had to change stuff around. I just was messing with the passwords and usernames and stuff, I actually don't know what i did, heh heh. 0_0*

Waccoon
04-18-2006 04:41:07

OK, I'll send you an e-mail.

AJ
04-17-2006 15:14:33

okay. I changed my PW to something different because i use one PW for everything.

so i don't care if everyone knows. just don't change anything like my email or password again, okay?

or accually, it would be better if you email me, and i could tell you my password there?

my e-mail is, ajprivitt@earthlink.net

thanks, waccoon!

Waccoon
04-15-2006 21:31:12

thanks. but i tried localhost already, i just wanted to try my website to see if that worked, and then i gave up and came here. what do you mean by my host? do you mean my website host? or who we pay to use the internet? and who is my admin? (i'm sorry for being such a newbie)

By "host", I'm referring to either the company that owns the server that hosts your web site (FunPic), or the server itself.  I'm not talking about the company that allows you to access the Internet (such as Comcast, Verizon, etc.)

Sorry, by "admin", I was really referring to tech support.  However, FunPic is a free host, so you probably won't get any help.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'KCoekaki@localhost' (Using password: YES)

This tells me "localhost" is correct, but the database isn't allowing the connection.  Make sure you've created a database, a database username, assigned that username to the database, and assigned the proper access permissions (default permissions usually include everything you need).  How to do this varies from host to host, so you'll have to check any available documentation at FunPic to make sure your database is set up correctly.

If you're really having problems, I could take a look at your database settings with your login, but I can't make any promises as these free sites can be tricky to set up.

Angel
04-14-2006 23:46:00

AJ wrote:

thanks. but i tried localhost already, i just wanted to try my website to see if that worked, and then i gave up and came here. what do you mean by my host? do you mean my website host? or who we pay to use the internet? and who is my admin? (i'm sorry for being such a newbie)

Your host is the people/support where you being hosted (where your website is being hosted...). Like, go to the webpage where you got your hosting and then try to find a contact page or support page and contact them about the mySQL hostname and what it's supposed to be.

AJ
04-14-2006 19:43:16

here's what it says when i use localhost:

Wrote database config file...
Wrote config file...

Wrote base “resource” folder files...

Starting to set up database...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'KCoekaki@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /usr/export/www/hosting/kcoekaki/oekaki/dbconn.php on line 10
Could not connect to the MySQL database.

AJ
04-14-2006 19:33:32

Oh! And, by the way, i used funpic. does that help?

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB