NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is three + seven?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

mixel
01-24-2011 06:44:16

I know this is an ancient thread but jeez I'd LOVE this feature! Especially if it'd list your favs in your profile popup thingy.

sfox8
10-09-2010 21:20:24

This sounds like it would work pretty much the same as the "Heart" feature on my board a while back. The board is pretty much dead now but you can still see what I mean. ( http://oekaki.oevista.org/ )

All it would require is adding a field in the oekaki's mysql database (the database that handles the pictures) called "likes". Then some code added to functions.php that adds  +1 to that picture's field every time the Like button is pressed. It should probably also include a field that holds each person who presses the button's username so that users can only "like" it once.

smithdwsn
05-25-2010 09:19:34

Yes, really there are very nice option. They looks very nice and pretty. The work is very well. I liked it.

Trunksi
04-17-2010 10:16:19

haha maybe some of you will notice it's the same thing they use on facebook...
but first let me explain

I think it would be cool if users could click on a link/button and show they like the picture
It might look like this:

PIC ID | Comment | Artist | Title | Time | 7ppl like it (+1) < this would be the thing you have to click your "vote" counts

I think an Icon would be nice
the classic "Thumb up"-Icon
or simply +like it or something like this

oh and users shouldn't be able to like a picture more than once >P

But well I can't write such code hmm ...
but I wanted to tell you about...
What do you think?

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB