NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is eight + four?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Chezzy
12-12-2011 01:05:10

I would be interested in the pg13 sub domain if you still have for a fan base Oekaki of Paladore its a month old virutal pet site similar to pokemon n_n

animeai
01-18-2010 14:04:50

Waccoon: please feel free to delete this and accept my sincerest apologies if you consider it spam.

I have recently moved my suite of anime and hentai sites to a brand new server after the old server got to the point there was simply not enough speed or ram left to run anything. My new server is a quad-core amd with 8gb of ram. I also have a good chunk of monthly bandwidth available to burn at the moment. As a result of this and after hearing about many of the free hosts for oekakis going under I decided to dedicate a little server space and bandwidth to hosting free oekakis. I have used Wacintaki on a couple of my sites for about 3 years now and consider it to be probably the easiest to use oekaki script.

What I am offering:
1 x free subdomain on animeai.com for PG13 rated oekakis with an install of Wacintaki. Custom images for headers can be emailed to me to be uploaded
OR
1 x free subdomain on odanime.com for adult rated oekakis with an install of Wacintaki. Custom images for headers can be emailed to me to be uploaded

My Terms:
No photo uploads are allowed if you enable uploads - only drawn images
An unobtrusive link to either animeai.com (all PG13 oekakis) or odanime.com (all adult oekakis) will be added to the footer under the copyrights already in place. The link will read "Hosted by animeai.com"

I cannot provide email addresses for the domains or websites to go with the oekaki. ftp is disabled on my server for security reasons, only being enabled when I need to upload something therefore I also cannot offer you ftp access. Any and all images you wish to use on your site (headers, banners etc) will need to be emailed to me to be uploaded (maximum time for this is usually 24 hours)

If you are interested in my offer, please drop me a PM or reply here wink

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB